Parish of St. BARNABAS (estab. 1959)
The Anglican Church of Canada—Diocese of Montreal
12301 Colin St., Pierrefonds, Quebec H9A 1C3
Building RENTALS @ St. Barnabas Church
We offer a variety of spaces to rent for single events, seasonal, or long-term arrangements. We rent out a large Hall, fully equipped Kitchen, and several smaller meeting/class rooms.
Free and abundant parking is available for all events.
Rates vary depending on rooms required, the frequency of rental, and the nature of the rental.
- All rental times include a set-up and clean-up time before and after the event.
- Each space is to be left in the same condition as when the renters arrive.
- Each renter is required to purchase, or provide their own liability insurance.
- The primary renter must be of legal age, 18 yrs. minimum, and must attend the event and be present the entire time.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- No new rentals are scheduled during July & August.
HALL & KITCHEN:
The parish Hall is large and bright, with plenty of tables and chairs available for all your events. Attached to the Hall is a fully equipped Kitchen, with stove & refrigerator, dishes & utensils available. You may rent the Hall with or without the use of the Kitchen.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 3,125 Ft2 CAPACITY: 250 People
We offer a cozy Lounge for rental, which includes with a meeting table and enough chairs to seat as many as 30 people. This room is warm and bright, and is equipped with a piano, couches, & smaller tables.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 400 Ft2
CAPACITY: 20-30 People
The CHURCH sanctuary is not available for occasional use, but can be rented by church congregations on a long-term basis.
For use of the St. Barnabas facility & information about current rates, regulations, & room availability: please contact the Building Rentals Manager at the church office:
- call 514-684-4460 during office hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 am– noon, 1:00—4:00 pm.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parish of St Barnabas © 2020